Friday, December 1

1st December 2006 and resolutions

in exactly 30days, we will be celebrating the new year and Raya Haji. longer holiday yippee... my sister will also be going off... that aside, i couldnt help thinking of waht i have achieved so fair... cant remember what i wrote for last year's resolution... for 2006 but it was mainly to look for a job and to clear off my debts... well something along that line.. so, ok lets see... highlights of 2006

Jan
resigned from Paystar
Feb
joined SBB
March
was already looking for another job
April
Hanis joined SBB (i think)... great friend
May
Broke up with bf
June
Tioman. Resigned from SBB
July
Joined AMMB
August
turned 25
September
puasa. sold cookies for raya
new car...
October
raya! gave duit raya
November
fell in love?
December
confirmation at AMMB

i think one of the resolution was to clear my debts... which i clearly blew.. heheh. another was to change car, i think... my dad retired and he traded in my car with a Myvi... so that is counted for.. another was to get another job... which i did. another was to go on a holiday... i had a blast in Tioman... to lose weight.... i lost 3kgs.
so now...
2007 resolutions
1. to maintain my job in the bank
2. to also work on getting the cookies business going
3. to maintain my weight
4. to clear my debts especially credit card
5. to live on my own by end of 2007
6. to get myself a good-looking and loving boyfriend

i think 6 is good... not too many. they seem achievable and realistic, dont u think?
im also gonna have quarterly mini-goals for my self...
Q1...
1. perhentian
2. clear 10% of my credit card debts
3. to do yoga again
i get butterflies in my stomach everytime i think of him

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. 6 if enuff i think... and all of them sounds realistic enuff..eversince i could remember i was makin resolutions but sumhow never manage to make it thru... and then the new year comes and the resolutions list gets longer coz its back logged frm previous years... hahahha.. keesh, who's him?? haha.. we better hav a little chat when we can ya... sorry i took ur date.. u can have mine... hehe..
nora s.

keesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keesha said...

hi nora!
so nice of you to drop by! heheh... yeah, we better chat2 when we can... now that you're gonna be busy ;)congrats to you!!

nadia!
yay!... will do!

Anonymous said...

hehe, i wont be that busy...ill be more busy studying, everythin else wud be on my parents.. huhu...nadia doin a list too.... i shud too... if i rajin i tulis in my blog.. hehe... tapi mcm malas... keesh, am very happy that u found sumone who puts butterflies in ur tummy....

nora s.

keesha said...

thanks nora... u'll know him soon enuff..