Wednesday, November 29

random things

1. my sister has to go for NS... national service. she finishes her exam (SPM...) on the 6th dec and she will be heading to SANDAKAN on the 1st of Jan. its good for her (although she doesnt think so...) ... not really good for me... no one for me to "suruh-suruh" at home, no one to check my make-up when i go out for functions, no one to help with my baju, no one to help clean the room (the mess 85% hers!), no one for me to cerita-cerita my gossip... i am gonna miss her.. she is so gonna be perasan-ated if reads this...

2. there's a dude at the office. he was hitting on me. which was fine... until he told me he was married. which was still ok... until he did his 'gatal' talk thing.. i pity the wife... seriously. i have decided to NOT reply his emails. and he cant call me!! hahah... my phone is barred anyway.. boo

3. gaji masuk on friday... so late, i know...

4. cousin's wedding was fun... i have to upload my 'red kebaya movie' inspired kebaya... i wore pink kebaya... i felt so cantik.. oklah... im vain... pelamin was gorgeous. the wedding planner was 'kapas'. im gonna get him to do WHEN i get married... i will, i will... 2008. always good to set a target date, right??!! -_- whether or not you achieve, is a totally different story altogether... hehe

5. my confirmation is due in 2 weeks... wish me luck.. i hope to be confirmed and pay rise as well as bonus... i know... i so wish!

6. i lost 3 kgs!!! yayay!!! 2 more to go!! yayay!!

bye...

3 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Keesha, mahal tak wedding planner tu? Hehehe..how did u loose 2 kg ah? Story pls!

keesha said...

wat my cousin did was he gave them a budget. then the wedding planner did everything within the budget. sangat2 lawa.

i lost 3 kglah... anyway, i tak makan malam (i try very very hard) and have little lunch. and a somewat large breakfast. hhmmm... so far so good...

keesha said...

hey... im not the messy one.. she is... nanti i'll take picture and let u see!!! hehehe