Monday, December 4

happy.. happy

My weekend was good
It was tiring but a lot of fun

My fren is engaged! Congrats Nora and Fizal!
Please let me know the exact date
Have to get new baju!

I made cookies
Anyone chocolate chip cookies for raya haji or any other occasion
Please let me know

I tried making baked pasta
But it din turn out like the recipe’s
I will tryagain!

I saw Jiji… hehe.. as usual jakun

Got myself a new phone Samsung E900

my dad has yummy cheesecake
im gonna have a piece later
yum yum!

he makes me smile everyday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, who'd ever guess i'd be engaged at the age of 25??? im engaged to be married.. na-na-na-na-na..hahah...thanks keesh for the wish... again, am happy sumone puts a smile on ur face... thank you that sumone.. she deserves it.. she deserves to smile all the time...
nora s.