Monday, January 22

detox and being pissed on MONDAY

OLYN AND MORE: Top 10 Detox Food

im trying to lose weight... trying hard...
i was reading a magazine and found out that you CAN lose weight by detoxing
but its not like instantenously... will take time.. well, i have 13 days to go
plus its a detoxing is good to the liver
considering the amount of food and the type of food ive been consuming
i think i should give my liver a break

so far.. the only non-detoxing ive taken is oats and bread with cheese and tea
its for breakfast... i NEED breakfast ok!!

and lunch... is fruits and juice i got from san fran... apple and lemon... masam wo!!
heheh... all in the name beauty!

so i was blogging just now... and found the link above... read it if you wanna know what you CAN eat during detox... just so you know now... its mainly fruits, vege and water... and fruit juices... without the sugar k... and the ones from 7-11 or kiosk or supermarket-carton-type doesnt count ok...

on another note:
i was pissed... was... was calmed by hunny (kindalah...)

u dont read other ppl stuff... may it be their diary, letters, cards and especially bills... you just dont!!! it is plain wrong!!!

lepastu marah me for no reason... wtf??!!! who ask you to read it in the first placelah kan... i know what im doing lah... if i dunno, i wouldnt be where i amlah... damn man!!! balik sure kena again... dun wan to go home now...

2 comments:

dieselfire said...

wahliao... why are you detoxing for ? You're not fat like me! Aarrgh! I was just talking about detoxing yesterday with my colleagues.

I agree with you. Partner or not, nobody has the right to read your notes without your permission.

How's the detox anyways ?

dieselfire said...

wahliao... why are you detoxing for ? You're not fat like me! Aarrgh! I was just talking about detoxing yesterday with my colleagues.

I agree with you. Partner or not, nobody has the right to read your notes without your permission.

How's the detox anyways ?