Thursday, July 27

if....

'you' have found me (i highly doubt it.. who am i lah kan...just another in your life) i just wanted to let you know that i like you... and a lot too
and i wanna apologize for incident last sunday... im not sure whether it meant anything to you or whether you were upset about it or not... it probably meant nothing to you... you probably dont even know what im babbling about... but i felt that you were a little different after that...
maybe...its my mind working on over-drive and the fact that i felt so bad and guilty, made it even worse...
i wanted to talk to you about it but im not sure how... plus im scared...

im done for tonite... laters...

ps: my dad bought this lovely material for raya from jakarta... its green and pink... my favouritest colours in the whole wide world!!!

I Love You, DADDY!!!!

No comments: