Sunday, July 30

getting older...and being marilyn!

im turning 25 in 2 days... damn! didnt hit me it was THAT soon till now... wat have i achieved so far... not much... im turning 25 and i havent achieved much... last year, shortly after turning 24, i made a list of items to be achieved before i hit 25... so..out of 11 resolutions.. i managed to do 3... oklah 2 ... i was suppose to get a new laptop but my old man gave me a new one... so tak kiralah kan.... so.. ONLY 2!!! not good... not good at all!

so now... im making my list and making it public too...


this is my 25 going on 26 resolutions
1. to get a new car
2. to get a payrise by year-end
3. to actually start on a exercise regime... ANY kind of exercise regime
4. to reduce debt significantly
5. to have at least rm XXXX.00 in savings account
6. to go on an island holiday at least twice
ok enough... it looks realistic enough for now...
so again... im turning 25... im gonna make it a good one.. a memorable... to me turning 25 is another mark in my life... just like turning 16 and turning 21... turning 25 is particularly important to me coz i realised that now that i am 25, i am official an adult.. no more playing... more responsibilities... more debts... urrrgghhh... as much as i DON'T feel like an adult... but my dad would never EVER let me forget that! that's wat u get being the eldest...
so anyway... more responsibilities... i have to get control over my life... gotta learn to be more reliable...
so frens... remember me on 1st of august... im turning 25... yayay.... im gonna partay like there's tomoro!!! hehehe....
ps: i miss marisa and zalea, although i met yesterday for a very short while...
*************************************************************


You May Be a Bit Dependent...

You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't reallly think you ever could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday enjoy yr 1/4 century bday.

keesha said...

thanks anonymous... u're the first as of today... by the way, who are u?