Wednesday, July 19

.... -_-.....

ok.. so i saw this guy who looks exactly like ex , i think.. last week at kl sentral. i was amazed of the similarity... the way he dressed, his hair, the type of clothes he wore that day... everything reminded me of my ex. my ex and i... long story cut very very short, were together for 3 months, we were 18 and broke up... but we're frens now... i called him the same day just to confirm it wasnt his brother or something... and he said it wasnt... so that was done deal...

and then, TODAY... this morning... i saw him again... he looked diff. he was casually dressed last week... i wore baju kurung (it was a friday... i know, not important..) the other day, today he was wearing office outfit... he looked the same... cute as ever... at least i think he is. my heart stopped for awhile... but cannot "look look". coz i was rite at the front of the line and he was somewhere at the back... just my luck. and he didnt get on the same train and i know for sure that he takes the same exit as i do but he doesnt go towards my way... he goes the opposite... damn!... oh well...

he's cute! nvm... he's now gonna be my Mr Boy... he looks like a boy but i hope he's not that young...

i shall now begin my quest in search of Mr Boy...

heheh.... now going to work will be a lot more interesting...

1 comment:

keesha said...

i totally agree!!