Monday, August 15

mtv no more

so i didnt get through. i was late. by the time i got there, the table had a sign saying. CLOSED .... sad. my darling bought a pretzel for me, to make me a little happier... actually i wanted one and he offered to pay. i feel like a teenager all of a sudden. so, i was sad... then i went to OU to shop.. hahaha... retail theraphy. got meself that cropped cardigan top thingy which i have been eyeing for quite a long while...

anyways... i'm suppose to be at work... wonder where that is? anyhow, i'm home. me mom is still sick. she wanted tau foo far... looked high and low for tau foo far but couldnt find any. luck was soooo not on my side. heheh... finally called my ex. he got me tau foo far. i know i can always depend on him for these things. somehow he knows where to find... but i remember when we were together, semua cannot find. laterlah... tanya org lain lah... damn excuses.... ok enough keesha...

gotta print promuda mins now... i have a meeting at 6 and later at 8. or was it 8.30pm. i am so gonna be dead tired when i get back home...

going...

bye

No comments: