Thursday, February 24

my eye

Thursday (17.02)

i accidently poked my eye with a letter. i thot i was gonna blind already... sheeettt... gile scary. neways... after 1/2 hour, i couldnt really open my eye. i couldnt blink. if it's open... it had to be open all the time. went to the clinic in hartamas. doctor gave eye oitment...

the doctor was jahat... coz he was like trying to shoo us away. he saw me less than 5 mins. i think deserved more than 5 mins. hhmm... maybe coz, it was about 9 plus.. i think. clinic closes at 9.45pm and there were quite a number of us patients.

i was asleep by 10.30pm. earliest ever... in this year so far...

Friday (18.02)

woke up with my eye swelling like a tiny tomato... cherry tomatolahh. wanted to take a mc but i still had to go work... nvm. went to work. did my work... slept until the clinic opened... pegi clinic... took mc...went home and slept. and i literally slept the whole day. i woke up just to grab a bite so that i can take my meds, then back to bed. later at night i slept earlier than the day before... i think around 9.30pm... lagi awal...

Saturday (19.02)

i cant really remember what i did that day... my eye was a little better. mom was working at the travel fair, dad played golf.... i think i went out in the evening... i think. i sooo tak ingat. i think i went to BSC... hhmmm

Sunday (20.02)

my eye was all better... so soon... but was ok. went out the whole day with him. well not entirely the whole day... came back had spagetti dinner... then tido.

Monday (21.02)

back at work... no car...sedihh... i hate relying on ppl for transportation especially from him. it's too trooublesome!!

calos!

p/s: i'll try to post a picture of my eye...later

No comments: