Tuesday, January 11

jumble sale!!!

i was at a jumble sale last sunday. was just helping my cousin, lish selling their old, old books. half of the revenue were donated to the tsunami victims. it was for a good cause. i was up early considering i only had 3 hours of sleep. went to bar savanh for rastam's birthday party. had my colleagues wedding before that... got home, didnt change and straight to the club. told my parents were we (me and my bro) were going... my cousin's party and she wanted a piece of cake. no joke. we were like... " mom, we dont think there is going to be any cake, if you want drinks, adelah..." my bro got drunk so fast.. we had to go back early.

anyhow... the jumble sale was fun in a way. if i wasnt so sleepy i'd probably would have had more fun. there were loads of food. kiuh muih of sorts, spaghetti, nasi bryani, 1901 hot dogs. yum...yum... donate RM5 and u get a new york hotdog. so i had hot dog! so was good... hehehe... i was really hungry by 11am.

my mom and sister came... we donated our old teddy bears and dolls. later on in the evening, i saw a lady holding our "orang utan doll-toy-bear"... her kid loves animals... so there you go!! i felt good... and very tired. he came...nora & fizal, the inseparable couple came. my cousin melissa and adam came.

after that, my family went to sri ayutthaya for dinner. the food was ok. tom yam was spicy and good. we didnt have any fish coz my dad wouldnt let us. :( gonna have the continuation of the dinner tonight... cake and dessert... yay!!! i love sweet things!!!

so this morning... i was getting meself a cup of tea, while waiting for my tea to brew, i flipped through the star-metro. and then i saw the article about the jumble sale lon sunday for thr tsunami victims. they had pictures of the stuff that was being sold... ade gambar lish and i! it was candid. heheheh...we had a few ppl taking pictures at the "booth" so we werent bothered. so...read today's (11th January 2005) the star - star metro section - page 3 ok. see me reading a book on the floor and me cousin sitting on the chair. actually the focus of the picture was the banner my cousin did. it said "books for sale - 50% profits wil go to tsunami victims". kitorang like tumpang glamour the banner je...

calos

No comments: