Thursday, January 13

chocolate...chocolate

we had a post-bithday-cake-blowing session for my mom last nite. it was a small affair. the cake was really nice. it's called ''chocolate indulgence'' from secret recipe. it has layers of chocolate sponge and white chocolate and chocolate. even my dad said it was good... coming from him, it's something...

did room-cleaning... god! i have a lot of junk. bills, brochure and everything else. i felt good after cleaning my part of the room. after all that, i still had a lot of things around the room. i thot after all that cleaning, it would have reduced my stuff a little. hhmmm...

i was watching latte@8 reruns last night. last nite was the deepavali episode. they had chef wan, billi lim who wrote the ''dare to fail'' book and the miss india/malaysia girls. i wanted to watch the girls but the last ones to come out... i was sleepy by then...so i went to bed. after a few minutes, my bro called said my old fren kanchana was in the show. she was one of the miss india/malaysia girls. i think she was the second runner up. i was half shocked coz a few nites before, someone mentioned this to me. wow! now i know someone who is in a beauty pageant. she's pretty no doubt. but it never crossed my mind...

tuesday nite... we had a farewell dinner for my colleague, jam. madam kwan's bangsar. the food was simple and typical but it was delicious. i didnt have the favourite's - nasi lemak and nasi bujari, everyone said it was good and most 1/3 were havingit so i decided to have mushroom chicken rice. it was also nice. at least it beats the nasi ayam at mont kiara food court. went to blook with jam before we left. had a chat with her... then balik. jam if u happen to see this.. it was really nice chatting with that nite. we must do it again!

weekend is coming yay!!!but i'm working this saturday... boo that! fiesta nite tonight yay!!! i can my fruits fruits. i'm on diet! i must lose my flabby tummy. i must start my dancing(?) classes!...oh no!

calos

No comments: