Monday, May 14

51 things... after lunch

The 51 things
1. Your gender:
very female

2. Single?
not really

3. Want to be?
better?

4. Age?
26

5. Age you wish you were:
18

6. The color of your eyes:
very dark brown

7. Yourself:
sawo matang

8. Your Hair:
black... am gonna colour it soon!

9. Your Favorite Item:
my handphone

10. Your Favorite Drink:
water berry from JuiceIt

11. The Room You Are In:
office

12. Your Pets:
coco.. my cat!

13. What you want to be in Ten Years:
happy

14. What You're Not:
shy

15. One of Your Wish list Items:
a digital camera!

16. The Last Thing You Did:
ate chicken cheese croissant from Delifrance

17. Your Favorite Book:
any medical fiction

18. The Last Thing You Ate:
chicken cheese croissant

19. Your Life:
im blessed!

20. Your Mood:
okay

21. Favorite color:
green

22. My lover is:
bagak

23. I'm listening to:
ppl talking in the office

24. Maybe I should:
start working

25. I love:
him and family and my girls

26. My best friends are:
few

27. I don't understand:
some men

28. I miss:
Mr. Bf

29. A lot of people say:
im loud

30. The meaning of my name:
some flower somewhere

31. Love is:
good to have

32. Read the newspaper:
erm... this morning... just the headlines

33. Take walks in the rain:
with Mr. Bf... anytime

34. Drive:
not much in the past year

35. Like to drive fast?
heheh... when im alone

36. Been out of the country:
not recently

37. Been in love:
am NOW

38. Ran away from home:
no... -_-

39. Been on stage:
last thursday

40. Judged other people by their clothing:
sometimes

41. Are you trendy?
i would like to think that i am... some may not agree

42. Something that happened to you in 1995?
started sekolah menengah

43. Last thing you said aloud?
"okay.. im going now. bye"

44. What colour is your toothbrush?
pink

45. Last thing you bought?
chicken cheese croissant and mini chocolate pastries from Delifrance

46. Best ice cream flavour?
chocolate from Baskin Robbins

47. Last person you hugged?
Mr. Bf

48. Do you talk a lot?
yes...

49. Is laughter the best medicine?
yes IT IS!

50. Do you prefer giving smiles or getting them?
giving

51. Do you admit when are wrong?
sometimes... heheh

No comments: