Monday, March 19

new diet regime!

i am gonna start my "detox cum no dinner cum no rice" diet
i have to lose another 4kg back to my original weight
and another 4 kg to my "dream" weight

i need to lose at least 1kg by end of this week...
and the rest by end of april....
oklah... at least 3kg by end of april

but definitely all of it by august!

i will have to start my yoga again...
jogging in the late evening... if i terlarat

i am gonna weigh myself when i get home..
so we'll see...

today i had:
for breakfast--> oats and tea
for lunch--> spagetthi (yg pedas...), 2 small squares of strawberry sponge cake and air oren(i went to a colleague's farewell...)

no dinner for me tonight!!!

2 comments:

zyrin said...

you can do it, keesha!!

berusahalah!! hmm!!

keesha said...

yes cik muzie! saya akan berusaha dengan gigih!