Friday, February 16

yay! its FRIDAY

yay yay yay!!

i welcome the looonnngggg weekend... (note to self: must not waste weekend with sleeping)
i will try not to bring work home (note to self: dont bother)
i am gonna spend time with my hunny (note to self:must watch 'the holiday' and retail-therapy)
i am going to have plenty of rest (note to self: forget the note above... sleep more!)
i am going to detox myself (note to self: must ATTEMPT to do detox... there goes my breakfast date with hunny)

yay yay yay!!!

dinner on valentines was really good...
had dinner at Flam's
this time i had tuna steak and he had lamb shank
and we had the "Hot Gooey Chocolate Cake"
and it was Oh So Yummy!!!
so sedap okay!!
u guys really should go there and try it
they gave chocolates and a red rose for the ladies that nite..
was really nice... ambience was great

my hunny gave me a picture of us with a poem
which was REALLY sweet of him
i love you long long time hunny
i likey like it A LOT!

my sister came back last nite
for CNY break... untung betul budak2 NS nih
i saw a bunch of them at KLCC last wednesday
outing kot... anyway... this is wat she sms-ed me when she saw the photo frame he gave me
bangun lambat budak nie... just because dok kat rumah

"sister to sister. sister reads sister boy card to sister. sister goes aiyoh so sweet"

heheh... memanglah my boy is so sweet... eheh...

my shout-out to my chinese friends

GONG XI FA CHAI
ANG POW NGA LAI

(betul ka??)

No comments: