Wednesday, February 7

over the weekend...

ive been sick... still am...
ive lost 3 kgs... prolly due to being sick
but i like to believe that my detox diet actually works...
my hands are shaking... uncontrollably...
i think its due to my medication...
sherie is married... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
i wanna be married too...
erm... -_-
i miss my frens
i have a lot of work to do
my sister says i talk funny
i think she talks funny
she's at NS camp in KKB
i drove all the way there on sunday... tereerrr k!!!
KKB is kuala kubu baru
i missed 'berbagi suami'
my fren is getting engaged!
YAY! for her
i wanna be engaged too...
hhmmm.... -_-
i cant wait for the next holiday!!!!
and its in 8 days...
i wanna bake brownies...
my brownies are good... (masuk bakul angkat sendiri ye....)
i need to start my yoga again...
need to lose another 3 kgs...
i need to be 46kgs or less in 6 months!!
i will i will i will i will

No comments: