Wednesday, January 10

food and lrt

had lovely food at Flam's Bangsar
its Italian... in case you din know
i had parmagiana for starters
the BEST ive ever had so far
then salmon with mushroom...
uuhhh.... so good!!
then gooey hot chocolate cake with honey ice cream
to die for!!!
superb!
all for me mommy's birthday
and today my sore throat is even worse
oh well... the things you sacrifice for good food
i was stuck between 3 guys in the lrt...
eewww! seriously disgusting!
dont you just hate it
and i couldnt wiggle my way in order not to touch any of them...
geli, geli, geli ok!
i miss my hunny
i do
miss nadia di australia
awak baliklah kl
boleh main air hujan
dan siram pokok bunag
dan main air diluar rumah
dan basuh kereta
heheh....

2 comments:

keesha said...

promiseeee! yay! mandi hujan!

Nora said...

oi, since when am i the certain sumone.... name me.....hehe... miss u nadia...
tell me bout it kish... the siram bunga.. haha.. didnt see nadia do that the last time she came back.. hahahah