Sunday, December 17

random stuff

work has been hectic... super hectic
had a bad bad tummy-ache... wind and gastric pain like
but my hunny came to see, so it all went away

other than that... life is pretty fine..
went out with my hunny, which was always good
like i said work is pretty hectic
project launching... need to tidy up loose ends
which is pretty hard... uurgghhh!!!

im confirmed... i mean work-wise
i am so glad... seriously

parents arent around for the weekend
yay! no open-nagging for 2 days
gonna meet up with my girls later

today... dad msg me to read this article in NST
so my money-mgt isnt so great
but im surviving... but barely
but im alright
but im planning to clear all my credit card debts mainly in this year
it seems realistic enough for now... heheh

i wanna go to genting this weekend..
i hope i get my pay by next friday
heheh... i hope, i hope!!!

was cleaning out my old statements yesterday
i stumbled over some emails i printed out when i was in airzed
of course it was all on horoscope-zodiac-compatibility stuff
cool read!!
found that my hunny and i are 'match made in heaven'
according to the chinese horoscope!
heheh... makes decision a lot easier...
it helps lah...
i know u're reading this hunny...
even without it, the compatibility thing
you're still the 'one'...

okay... gtg..

need to come up with a new for 2007...
money management... HAH!

3 comments:

keesha said...

i have stopped using that evil for the past year... i miss it though... but ive got to be strong!

Anonymous said...

hi kish...im so curious...whos ur hunny? must be a very lucky guy! is he someone that u know in d past or a new one? *wink

keesha said...

hey anonymous... is he the lucky one? i thot i was.. who he is? for me to know and for you to find out ;)