Tuesday, December 26

Merry Christmas

my week has been pretty hectic with work... but wat else is new, right??!!

had the friday off
met with with sab..
saw my ex
heheh... was funny and nerve-wrecking at the same time
but he was cool it
met my hunny at night..
so it was all good...

had christmas lunch in nilai
food was really good
the initial plan was to go to genting
but mommy dearest had to do the guilt-trip trick
so i din go... but i wished i did
coz saturday was a beautiful sunny day
which would have been great if we were in genting
and not in hot hot nilai
anyhow, food was good!
dessert was better
had durians!
got presents!! yay!!

then it was sunday... was a lazy and busy day
had lunch with aiman
met up with sab and syaf at curve
then we headed to midvalley to meet up with my girls from school
went back early though...

monday... another lazy
but i achieved a significant milestone.. at least.. for me...
heheh!!
i went jogging when i said i was going to
of course that was after much thought... near-forcing my sister to go with me
heheh... almost an hour at taman tun-kiara park

and today... will be a very long day....
din have much sleep... so..

i have a feeling the day will not turn out so well...
it all depends...

to those who are on leave for the whole week...
i am SUPER jealous!

2 comments:

dieselfire said...

You must be super duper jealous of me coz I don't work and am on holiday almost all the time anyways... :D

I've a BBQ NYE party at Ceylon Hill. Crash anytime if you wanna free food.

keesha said...

YES I AM!!! so unfair... free food??!! heheh... count me in!