Thursday, November 16

Your Perfume is Glow

Fresh, sexy, and clean.

You're real, intimate, and exciting.

Your lush sensuality appeals to men...

And you're as sexy as Jennifer Lopez.

Power scents: Orange flower, grapefruit, and citrus.


I have a weakness for lovely-smelling men… seriously… I love guys who smell really good… my knees goes weak and I will find ways to stand close to them… hhhmmmm…

Men perfumes of my choice…
- aqua di gio (my favoritest!!!)
- hugo boss (the blue bottle… I dunno the name)
- ck eternity (top choice!!)
- ckBe (although its not only for men)
- clinique for men
- issey miyake (the clear green bottle which I think its for men)
- romance for men

cant think of any anymore… there’s one that my friend uses but I dunno the name… he smells really good too!!

All these things came about from my photo-shoot yesterday… I had to wear tudung which I dun mind. its just that I din know how to put it on properly, so the photographer/helper or whoever did my tudung for me… and he wore ckBe… hhmmm… nice… nice… nice…

So all in all… im a sucker for guys who smell really good… so if u want me... you what to do k..

I need to get new perfume… any suggestions?
Versace is out with a new one.. its quite nice… I think it has a few layers of undertones so u get a different smell every few hours… different but nice…

No comments: