Thursday, November 23

red kebaya

so i watched last night. the premier... with frens.. free tickets! yippee!!! i love long time aiman! anyway... the movie was good... storyline was there... i was kinda sleepy some parts of it... i liked how vanidah acted. she was GOOD! and so was samantha... as much as i hated her character, davinia coz she top-of-the-line super queen bit*h, at the same i was amazed at her acting. vanidah was good... very good...

on another note:

im not getting my kebaya for my cousin's wedding this sunday. she, the tailor thot i wanted it during CNY!!!??? wtf??!! so due to that, i have to rush off from work on friday to go look for a corsett and a black skirt... of course to go with lovely green vietnamese-style top that i already have... more money going out... my pay is only coming next friday... oh well

im due for confirmation this month... specifically 19th december. wish me luck! i hope i'll be confirmed... coz i wanna get my pay early like every else. its sucks to get it muuuccchhh later than the rest.

im in a dilemma. i have two weddings on saturday. one johor, my cousin and another is here in kl, my friend's brother. which to go? my dad is going to johor, one-day-trip... i can follow... but... it'll be me, my dad and my aunt... the idea of being with them in the 4-hr journey doesnt strike my fancy but i feel kinda guilty not going to the wedding... so...

im in another dilemma. one that concerns the heart. it shouldnt even be a dilemma coz i think i know what i want... now its the guilt feeling... but then again... your loss lah kan... but then again it was my fault that it happened but now i kinda know who i want... i just hope this time it works out alright... im pretty scared that it might not work... how now brown cow??

3 comments:

keesha said...

so... what do u think i should do? go with flow...

zyrin said...

*ahem*

follow your heart, and remember, nothing is impossible.

sekian.

-thus ends muzie's cheesy one-liner for today-

keesha said...

thanks u guys... i'll definitely will my heart... and figure out when to stop later... c",)