Sunday, August 27

high fever, flu, cough

i had all of the above... which kinda ruined my weekend... ahahh.. in spite of that, i still went out for brunch with him and tea with my girls... when i came back... had dinner and took my meds... mandi... konged-out at 8pm... woke up at 12 midnite.. damn!

i feel better today.. no more fever but my flu is not getting better and lets not even talk about my cough... how to work tomoro ;) doctor said if i dun get better my today, if my fever doesnt go down, i have to take a blood test... i could be denggi! damn! denggi! im not sure which is worse, denggi or taking the blood test??? i have this massive fear of needles and injections...

for example, i was suppose to take out my wisdom tooth (1 only k...) last week but due to the fear of injections... saya sanggup go through the headache that i have been having for the past week rather than go through the extraction which will definitely involve injections... but guess wat??!! no more pain from my tooth! yay!

constant blowing-nose is giving a headache which directly makes me sleepy... ini belum lagi makan ubat ... doc gave me actifed which is strong... i will fall asleep after 30 minutes...

bye...

No comments: