Sunday, July 9

world cup finals

so tonite is the big nite... well, morning to be exact but who the hell cares!
italy and france... i hoping for france... any takers? kite bet, jom!

work has been a okay... my weekends are more hectic than my weekdays!!! there is always something to do... my god! i need more hours in my weekends.. i havent even seen my cousin and best frens in the past 3 weeks which is not cool... i havent had to clean my things in my room since i started work until today... so today was my spring-cleaning day... i was organising my book, folder and junks... throwing out old bags and papers, notes and wat nots. i have got only shoes to organise but i'll do that after my ice cream...

i wanna go to perhentian in august... i hope i can. i have to sacrifice my july's and august's weekdays nites in order to get 1 day leave just so i can go to perhentian... hhmmm... is it worth it? i think it will be... heheh i cant wait.

so my fellow frens, i wont be able to meet up for dinners at klcc or anyplace for that matter coz i have to work hard... heheh. plus i have a feeling my boss#2 and #3 will be making me work extra hard for tomorrow onwards... damn!!!

gtg

france will win france will win france will win france will win france will win france will win
france will win france will win france will win france will win france will win france will win
france will win france will win france will win francewill win france will win france will win

2 comments:

keesha said...

dayymmmnnn... im pissed too!!! i hate penalty shootouts!!! anyway, france didnt play their bestest game... and zidane got sent off... if he didnt, france could have won the worls cup!!

popcornelvis said...

france didnt win france didnt win france didnt win france didnt win france didnt win france didnt win

:P