Sunday, May 14

pet... pet.. pet

i was reading this guy's blog and he had a virtual pet... so i decided to get one too... a baby tiger... so cute!!

wanna see a cute kitty...


me and daisy


daisy upclose

isnt she adorable... yesterday was my cousin's engagement.. the usual stuff... makan2... angkat hantaran... and then the usual 'who's next?' question... and of course yours truly kena kaw-kaw... like kopi kaw... aiyo... it was terrible!!! they wanna match me with some 50 yr old guy... no doubt rich and all but 50??!!! my dad is 56... how lah???!!! i better find someone else before that happens man!! or else...

went to bond last nite... was ok... but it was so hot... temperature hot... like panas with no-airconditioning. wat kind of place is that?? and its at avenue k... the high and mighty place... hhmmpfff!!! so much for high and mighty! chet...

so today... mom, dad n bro are not at home.. yay! got to do my errands which includes going to centrepoint to my photostating which means there is a likelyhood of me bumping into a certain someone. i know i can go elsewhere but... maybe i wanna see him or bump into him... i know i shouldnt but i wanna know how he's doing... ok or not ok...

oh well... im gonna go anyway... and thats where i have to collect my weekly 'nerdy' but very imformative newspaper... the edge of course.. so yeah.. ciao peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg how cute can a kitty be!! aaaah i wanttttt i wantttttttt

my cats are missing :( i miss my cats :(

oh btw thanks for linking me! hehe

keesha said...

hi hi... poor u. read about ur cats missing... i know how it feels...