Thursday, May 18

I GOT THE JOB... emo entry

yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!.... i got my offer letter... finalllllyyyyyy.... today.... i am happy but not overjoyed. y why u ask? dun get me wrong but i am glad... relieved even to get the job even with a pay cut... but i'm gonna miss my colleague, hanis!

dear hanis,

u dont know it girl... but somehow u gave me the spirit to actually work there (there meaning my current joblah...) if it wasnt for u, i would have had a miserable time over there... but since i had a friend there... you made life more bearable at the office... thanks for listening to my stories day in and day out... i think you know more than some of my friends... (jgn marah kwn2 lain... i mean, i do see every single day... even weekends.. sometimes...). thanks for 'covering' me up a little.

u seem more mature than your age... even me sometimes... which is good, dun take it wrong k. the thing is we think alike... so that makes it 'best'... im sure you know wat i mean... anyhow, im sorry i have to go... you know why... we will and must keep in touch... it is fun having as a friend and it would be a sad thing to lose as a fren...

ok dah... habis... she doesnt read my blog... but i will try to make her... kih kih kih... perasa-an.

i cooked yesterday ... woo hoooo!!! hebat!! nasi goreng ala keesha style... ehehhe...

pictures from dinner at chillis for sister's birthday...

me

dad
my food
dad's food

i cant seem to upload more photos... nanti i upload summore...

cioa

1 comment:

keesha said...

yup yup... kinda sad that i have to leave...

but yay for me!!!