Tuesday, February 21

tagged...

got tagged by muzie!

A. 8 Different Points of a Perfect Lover

1. one that can understand my 'perangai'
- not many ppl get me... so the 'ONE' that does would be a keeper

2. one that is good-looking or at least 'sedap mata memandang'
- i'll be one of the many to admit this, i want to have a good looking guy as my lover... i wanna have cute kids

3. one that is a hopeless romantic just like me
- i am a hopeless romantic... i am! walks in the park... rose petals on the bed... breakfast in bed... moonlight walks by the beach... the works...

4. one that is understanding
- this one normal lah kan..

5. one that is humorous and serious at the same time
- i need laughter in my life man! cant live without it... i'll surely die. and also be serious about things that matter to me...and him of course

6. one that mixes well with others especially my friends and family
- i have a weird family... we show our love by bullying them... so he'd better be able to adapt

7. one that appreciates me
- enuff said

8. one that is good in the room on the you-know-where
- heheheh...

B. Sex of Target
definitely a male.... no more and definitely no less

C. Tag 8 Victims
1. jam
2. ava
3.edna

dah lah... i dun have many blogging frens...

cioa!

1 comment:

zyrin said...

yes... we all hope for #8...

*ahem*

-winks-