Friday, January 27

i. am. sick

i'm sick... i have flu. i'm not sure where i got it from but i got. it sucks . my throat feels funny, runny nose... body feels achy all over. getting my menses today isnt helping either. i've gotten sick twice this month. staying at home is not good for me! it's a record... sick twice in a month! i hardly ever get sick... maybe once a year... i'm grateful (not getting sick often!). thankfully, i'm starting work after cny... oh yeah, i got the job at this company. taking my offer letter tomorrow morning...

i've started doing sudoku, courtesy of her. heheh... it really makes u think. i ahvent been thinking much for the past 3 weeks... ;)

to those KL-ites who are going anywhere on Monday (1st Feb) go to Suria KLCC k! and watch them. a fren said they sound like the cardigans. macam best je. i'll be there...

i'm going... gonna find more tricks for my sudoku game!

ciao

No comments: