Sunday, January 1

happy new year!!!


fireworks at ikano power centre
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
so... it's the new year... i have been waiting for a year... heheh. last year 2005 wasnt a great one. chinese horoscope it wasnt a good year for the rooster... i kinda believed it. call me superstitious, i dont care. so i hope that 2006 will bring happiness and a job for me.
my new celebration didnt go as planned. so sakit hati... but it was good though. what i initially planned was go to ikano with mr boyfren and a few frens. then, his fren invited him for barbecue. then, my parents wanted to go have dinner somewhere they couldnt decide as at 7pm and stay for fireworks. urgghhh... and earlier, i went to mr boyfren's new place to help paint and clean. goodness!!! the jam back home from ou was terrible....
so, in the end... we... mom, dad, sis and bro went to curve. it wasnt too bad. i got to watch the fireworks! yippee... the sad part was... i was alone during the countdown. hhmmm... well... i cant get everything i want, right... the concert at ikano was good.

mom and me a dome's for dinner

mom and me again at the curve

khaira and me

calos...



No comments: