Friday, January 13

friday the 13th!

it's friday the 13th... so far nothing bad has happen... not that i believe that anything will happen. went to klcc today... they have the chinese new year thingy going on. the painting thingy, tea-ceremony, fortune-telling... wanted to go for the fortune telling thing but it RM50 for a session... too expensive for unemployed me. boo hoo hoo. too bad

i shouldnt even be doing it... but i really want too. i think it's interesting. bf says dont. many ppl say you shouldnt believe it. but for me... it's subtle hints on how my year is gonna be. whether it really happens or not... i dont care. i can safely say that i'm kinda superstitious... kindalahh. i like to believe all this horoscope crap. you know whether you and your partner are compatible or not. the birthstones - whats good for this year... that kind of stuff.

on a different note, chatted with my pet-bro who's in the states. havent chatted with him in ages. it was cool. anyways, talking to him made me realise my feelings towards my dearie darling. it made me confused. later that nite, spoke to another fren about these feelings. to which he made a comment... '' men are idiots'' hhmmm... that's coming from a guy. tak ke malukan your own kaum. anyways... i think men ARE idiots. if your men are not idiots, keep them and hide them. nanti org curi, susah!! so yeah... i think having a relationship is easy... it's maintaining it that's difficult. it really test you. especially if the other party is unsure of their feelings for their partner and where they stand in the relationship...

oklah... i dont like writing about this.. it makes me sad.... and that sucks...

bye

::edit::


I am 16% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

No comments: