Friday, January 20

boo hoo hoo

went for my 2nd interview with this company and i decided not to join them. later on my frens told me it wasnt a great place to work in and knowing me i wouldnt like... yeah.. now they tell me.. after going for the 2nd interview.... sheesh.. anyhow...life goes on... on the bright side, i got called for another 2nd interview with this company. heheh... position:- marketing executive... not exactly my thang.. but like i said before i cant be picky now..

my fatty bf was nice to me today and also yesterday. i think it was coz of the talk we had last week... i think this time it got through his thick skull... well, i'm not hoping for the moon but i am hoping that this will lasts. or maybe its becoz i havent seen him in awhile (like 2 days... je... i know) and all coz i went clubbing... heheh.. maybe. i shouldnt doubt him. maybe he misses me.. kih kih kih.. yeah right!

Rooster Horoscope For Year 2006
(courtesy of Yahoo! Horoscope... call me superstitious, i dont care!)

The Rooster can expect some conjugal or family challenges this year.
To come out well, take the bull by the horns and solve these situations with lucidity and aggressiveness, instead of burying your head in the sand.
Remember that nobody can solve problems by fleeing or by pretending that they don't exist.
It is all a question of courage.
'It's not because things are difficult that we dare not, it's because we dare not that things are difficult,' as Seneca wrote.
Even though a solution may not immediately show itself, an optimistic, philosophical attitude could soften the cutting edge of any obstacles.
good luck to all roosters!! and me... looking for a job...
bye

No comments: