Tuesday, December 27

selfish....


that's my kitty cat with her bulu pushed-down... hehehe

ok back to the story of my life..
i have been selfish. someone passed away yesterday. my mom's fren. i had to go and teman my mom there and all i could think about while i was there was... when are we going home? selfish i know... i cant believe myself. i must...MUST change my attitude. new year.... new me... i hope.

at the same time... i was also afraid. the lady died of cancer. breast cancer. she was 41. it's scarylah... i thank GOD that my family doesnt really have cancer history... well at least not breast cancer... at least not really blood-releated relatives... but u can never know. on the way home, my mom was telling me things i shouldnt do and eat to avoid cancer. like everyone says... prevention is better than cure... so the stuff my mom told me NOT to do are as follows:-

1. do not eat hot food from styrofoam 'bekas'
2. do not take hot drinks from plastic or styrofoam cups
3. do not recycle mineral water bottles as in do not refill and drink from it again
4. dont drink water from a bottle or 'bekas' that has been left in the sun (like when u leave in the car ke...)
of course to do your monthly breast self-checkup and pap smear and mammogramme (i dunno how to spell but im sure u get my drift) and any other check up u girls know...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
selfish and very mean and also very very cute penguin!
bye

1 comment:

Dil said...

hi keesha... waa... no i noticed you have been diligently updating your blog... keep it up! I like you and world peace... thats what i am in for too... take care and put a tagboard in your blog easier for people to leave messages