Monday, August 22

weddings

just went to a classmate's wedding yesterday. i cant believe he's already married. i'm not the only one whot thinks the same way. anyway, congratulations to him and his new wife.

so, the wedding was grand... was really nice. met with high school classmates. that was nice. this month alone... i think that was about 5 to 6 weddings that i know happened but didnt go. wow... that many couples getting married... i'm rambling sorry...

i have mixed feelings about getting married. i want to get married but not now but soon enough. my ex whom i know will marry me by next year if i got back with him but i'm not gonna do that but i wanna get married by next year but.... my current guy... i guess will marry me but in 3 to 4 years time. god!!!! that's a bloody long time for a girl to wait... i'll have wrinkles by the time we (yeah... IF) get married.

but... i cant get married now. i'm not emotionally and financially stable. i cant be depending on the husband all the time,right?! or should i?? i dunno... too many petty dilemmas to think about. they are petty but it's something that has to be thought over or else... aiyohhh

ok... i have got to do my report or else...

going

calos

1 comment:

Dil said...

I have pass u a meme... see my blog at cocodilly.blogspot.com