Monday, April 11

bz bee... part2

it's been a while since i last blogged. a lot has happened. i almost got a 'saman' for using the hp while driving but i didnt. that guy probably decided that since he couldnt get anything from me, he had better let me go. i was scared at that time... i could feel my face getting pale. and the thought of losing RM300 just for a short call to him made it all worse. yup... RM300... for the first time...2nd time - RM500 and 3rd time RM700. aiyohhh.... thank god i terlepas

went for the CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelor thingy at klcc. heheh... my sis and i got called up on stage to play some lame game. hahah.. but it was all good. got to see Serena C and she remembered me.. yay!!!! saw my cute eligible bachelor but i have he's not available... BOO!!! hahah.. neither am i but who cares!! goodness... the guys looked totally different from the magazine. there's this guy named sam smith or something. i thought he was totally hot... in the magazine. but in real life he wasnt as hot i thought. he was still cute but HOT.... u get what i mean. this guy Usamah.. i think... oh my... he's super hot. he definitely getting my vote. vote for him girls!! he did the capeira (i think?)...hhmmm *sigh* wished he could do that too.... i'll keep on dreaming for that day to come...

syafrie came down from penang...

i have an interview tomorrow. i am suppose to be reading about the company but noooo... i'm blogging.

bagak... if you're reading this, you owe me something...

calos!

No comments: