Friday, March 25

shanghai

mummy went to shanghai today

i'm sad

stuck with the giant kids

daddy coming back on saturday

house due for renovation soon

messy messy house

reminds me to clean my room

oh no! have to look for my concealer

i want to watch hitch

i want to try belly dancing

have not seen him in 3 days... boo!

CLEO EB are yummy, yummy!!!!

gonna vote for.... dunno yet

bye

i'm back --> 5.44pm

mom message from shanghai

arrived safely

feeling sad... emotional

i dunno why

miss my mommy!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mom and dad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my kitty... sleeping

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and daria...lishie's niece! everytime i see this picture, i feel so geram!! she's so cute!!

2 comments:

tantegirang said...

i like daria's hair. have always loved moptops.
does saying your mom is hot make me a perv?

Anonymous said...

heheh.. my mom hot??!! we call her 'hot hen' as opposed to 'hot chick'. hehheh...