Monday, March 14

morning! someone made a comment today and i'm not sure whether i'm suppose to be flattered or insulted. so the story goes...

this morning, i didnt drive to work. my mom sent in her car for repairs so she had to take mine. my dad is back in kl for work for awhile. anyway, as my mom reversed the car out, they (my dad's officers who were there to pick my dad up) of course said hello to my mom (they said hello to me earlier when i opened the gate.. heheh)and asked whether she (my mom) is sending me to tuition. what he really said was, "hantar pegi tuition ke?"

i mean do i look that young??? pegi tuition... i must have looked like 16 or 17 right? so.. compliment or insult? hhmm... i feel half-good today, so i'll take that as a compliment. he probably thinks i'm 16 or 17 coz today is t-shirt day. got to wear the company t-shirt. so attire for today is company t-shirt, jeans and my nike sneakers. so there! maybe that's why??!!

my before and after looks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
'out with the old'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
'in with the new'

hhmm...what do u think? that photo makes me look really plump. i really have to lose weight now!

calos!

1 comment:

Muddy said...

The age thing is really tricky. For me, my age range can go as young as 19 (wow, I am still cool) to 30 (what??). Anyhow, what I would do is just brush them away, because whatever age they think I am, I still look good. hahahaha!